INSIDE THE HUDDLE
The Super Bowl is more than a game. It's a huddle bringing together people and events that will benefit everyone in the New York/New Jersey area. See how.
BENEFITING OUR ECONOMY
- Our economy will see an estimated influx of $550 million from game-related tourism and activity.
- The region will establish itself as an outstanding host, setting the stage for future large-scale events.
BENEFITING OUR PEOPLE
- Residents will enjoy countless fun, accessible events and volunteer opportunities. Come out and help make this happen.
- Visitors will experience all the hospitality and excitement the region has to offer.
- The region will benefit from the fundraising efforts of the NY/NJ Host Committee.
- Local fans will share the pride of hosting the first outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl.